an answer to a question: love?

"What is love?" They asked.

I've been quite thinking that love was actually an illusion. Love was something strong people thought they felt, because oftentimes no matter how deep you love someone, it would be just temporary feelings.

Sometimes universe set you and the one you 'love' apart, and those feelings started to fade away. You might keep your feelings for a while but when you finally realize you weren't meant to be, you began to move on, close the door, and 'love' someone else. Conversely, when universe set you closer and closer, those feelings slowly become another kind of feeling called 'familiarity'. You used to be with someone because he/she is the one that accompanies you this far. You depend on him/her because you used to do that. Is it love? I guess it is not.

So here, I have a self define of the meaning of love.

Love is when I look at him, I have a sudden feeling that I was born for him. I was designed imperfectly, because this person was designed to perfect me. We might meant to be together, we might not. But I know this feeling would always stay whenever i recall my memory of him. This feeling would last.

It is something you cannot fully understand, but you can fully feel. It could be temporary, but if you're really lucky, it wouldn't be. Love is actually a statement, not a question.

But, if they are curious enough to ask, and love becomes question...
.. well, I hope, you are forever my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, you should leave a trace :D