secret letter (no more)

Hello my twitter crush, @dennyed

Remember me? I bet you don't, haha.
You might not remember, February 14th 2012 was the day when I followed your twitter account. It took me a year to stalk you thoroughly before decided to follow you. Started from that day, me myself declared you as my twitter crush, like it or not. Then it took me another year to secretly wrote a letter for you. Remember this letter?




Yeah, it was me using a pseudo twitter account.
Seems like it took me another year to write this (real) letter to you. Three years went by like a blink of an eye. And.. I write a letter to finally realize now I feel like a fool because when finally I have the courage to write things to you, I don't have any word to say. I feel like a little girl who has crush to her classmate that her heart jingles when she sees him. But when she's got a chance to say something to him, she freezes. Her mind is busy processing (probably) 139.292.240 words in her head but not even a word coming from her mouth. That's how I feel right now.
So, hello again..! (eh?)
I don't know how long it would take to greet you or meet you directly, but I guess passing by once in a while in your timeline is the only thing I need. Because you are my twitter crush, and if I happened to see you eye by eye, I'm afraid it would be real :P
So see ya! (in your mention tab)
Ah, one thing.
Think you need to update your bio
"Remember the tweet (and avatar) that made you follow me before you decide to click the unfollow button."
Lol, just kidding.
Hehe, bye! 

1 comment:

  1. wohh, surat yang lugas, mungkin akan lebih blakblakan kalau bahasa indonesia?

    ika

    ReplyDelete

hey, you should leave a trace :D